1. Recommended pressure – 7…10 bar
2. Recommended flow rate of compressed air – at least 500 l/min
4. Inner diameter of a hose – not less than 7 mm
5. Hit frequency – 120 min-1
6. Stroke of cylinder – 43 mm
7. Fitting threat of the hammer – M14x1,5
8. Size – diameter 83 mm, length 155 mm
9. Weight 2,9 kg
1. Only qualified mechanics are allowed to work with the tool.
2. Use ear protectors
3. Use eyes safety sheet or googles
4. During operation a pneumatic slide hammer must be connected to the injector
extracting firmly, tightly and without any slack. Always check the
tightness of thread connection every 20 seconds during operation.
5. Recommended air pressure is 7-10 bar. Do not exceed the maximum
recommended air pressure!
6. Never leave a pneumatic slide hammer connected without control. The operator
must continually monitor the process and promptly shut off the flow of compressed
air if it is necessary.
7. If operation occurs in the engine compartment directly, all fragile parts (windshield,
etc.) must be protected to avoid damage. It is not allowed to touch moving parts of
pneumatic slide hammer during operation. Do not put your hands between tool
connected and surface above!
8. Do not lean over the tool connected!
9. It is not permitted the presence of flammable liquids and their vapors in the work
area to prevent a fire.
10.Never use any bottled air or gases such as oxygen to operate the tool
since they could cause the tool to explode.
11.When connecting to the air supply: Prior to each use, if an automatic oiler is not
used, apply the lubricating fluid in the hole of the hammer. Some part of liquid will
be thrown out, so it is necessary to protect the operator and vehicle from dirt. Always
wear eye and hearing protection.
12.Always disconnect compressed air supply source from the tool before assembling
or removing the tool out of the injector.
13.KEEP UNDER CONTROL THE MOVING OF THE INJECTOR! You must shut off
the compressed air before the injector will leave the well completely!